Thursday, June 18, 2009

I am so very happy that Maribeth has graciously agreed to play our light hearted Sweet 16 feature for our Blessings blog! You most likely have seen her beautiful photographs, these are 3 of my personal favorites ~



what glorious color!









mysterious & whimsical!








surprisingly beautiful!








First, the basics ~
name- Maribeth Corona-Evans
shopname- Brief Moments Photography
blog - http://www.1000markets.com/users/briefmoments/blog_posts
markets-Marketplace of Blessings, Camera Angles, Peace & Love, Image Captured, The Succulent Wife, The Village, Garden State Artisans, and the Grand Arcade
a web site other than 1KM?- http://www.briefmoments.etsy.com/

Now that we know the basics, let's get answers to the questions we've always wondered about!

1. what do you have for breakfast? Mostly toast with the occasional soft-boiled egg or bowl of cinnamon and spice oatmeal.
2. can you recall a favorite book from childhood? The Cave of Time by Edward Packard. I loved the fact that you could choose which path to take and then if it didn’t work out, you could choose another and then another until you succeeded in your adventure.

3. did you ever have a pet turtle? No pet turtles, but I had many wonderful pets from gerbils and parakeets to hermit crabs and puppies.
4. if you had another talent, what would it be? Do you mean like a super power? (insert grin) Being invisible always sounded pretty cool to me, but if that didn’t work out, I wouldn’t mind writing a best-selling novel or two.

5. what color is your hair? Dark brown

6. do you sing in the car? Yes, probably too much! LOL!

7. any indoor plants? I had a bunch of them until my kitties decided to snack on them for lunch. For my kitties’ sake (some plants can be toxic) and for my plants’ sake, my mother adopted them and now they are flourishing with other happy un-eaten plants.
8. do you have a tattoo? No official tattoos, but I’m a sucker for a Tweety Bird rub-on tattoo.
9. prefer tea or coffee? Definitely tea.
10. carpet or wood under your feet? I prefer wood with the occasional snag of carpet but right now there’s only carpet under there.
11. mug or cup & saucer? Mug, lots of them.
12. favorite time of day? It depends on the season. I love summer mornings and fall evenings.
13. favorite season? fall
14. favorite dessert? Anything chocolate --- mousse, cake, cookies, ice cream, pretzels --- really anything you can have chocolate in or pour chocolate on.
15 favorite color to wear? I love wearing soft pastel colors like sage green or periwinkle blue.
and last but not least...
16. favorite ice cream flavor of all time? Rocky Road



Thank you so very much Maribeth, for playing Sweet 16 & allowing us get to know more about you!! :)

No comments: