what glorious color!
shopname- Brief Moments Photography
blog - http://www.1000markets.com/users/briefmoments/blog_posts
markets-Marketplace of Blessings, Camera Angles, Peace & Love, Image Captured, The Succulent Wife, The Village, Garden State Artisans, and the Grand Arcade
a web site other than 1KM?- http://www.briefmoments.etsy.com/
2. can you recall a favorite book from childhood? The Cave of Time by Edward Packard. I loved the fact that you could choose which path to take and then if it didn’t work out, you could choose another and then another until you succeeded in your adventure.
3. did you ever have a pet turtle? No pet turtles, but I had many wonderful pets from gerbils and parakeets to hermit crabs and puppies.
4. if you had another talent, what would it be? Do you mean like a super power? (insert grin) Being invisible always sounded pretty cool to me, but if that didn’t work out, I wouldn’t mind writing a best-selling novel or two.
5. what color is your hair? Dark brown
8. do you have a tattoo? No official tattoos, but I’m a sucker for a Tweety Bird rub-on tattoo.
9. prefer tea or coffee? Definitely tea.
10. carpet or wood under your feet? I prefer wood with the occasional snag of carpet but right now there’s only carpet under there.
11. mug or cup & saucer? Mug, lots of them.
12. favorite time of day? It depends on the season. I love summer mornings and fall evenings.
13. favorite season? fall
14. favorite dessert? Anything chocolate --- mousse, cake, cookies, ice cream, pretzels --- really anything you can have chocolate in or pour chocolate on.
15 favorite color to wear? I love wearing soft pastel colors like sage green or periwinkle blue.
16. favorite ice cream flavor of all time? Rocky Road