Saturday, May 9, 2009

Welcome to Blessing to Blessings!

This new blog was created to give the artisans of the Marketplace of Blessings & our friends a place where they can be totally free to express their faith. We can share our praises, answers to prayer, our struggles & especially our blessings! If you'd like to share, just contact me to help you post it here.

Since this is our first posting, I thought I'd share with you how God answered a recent prayer & blessed me with our Marketplace of Blessings. ~~
I have a shop at 1KM Ever so Dear & although I belong to a few large "markets" I desperately wanted to belong to a smaller one, a place where i could fit in & feel like I was really home.
I applied to a very small market (which I'll refrain from mentioning by name). At that time, there was only one other shop that made jewelry; & I thought for sure I'd get in. Instead I got a note saying while I have beautiful jewelry, they don't feel I accurately represent _____ . I was totally devastated! For days I just couldn't understand why I was rejected.
I finally prayed about this & Lord opened my eyes to the 'new age' & pagan attitudes & items in almost all of their shops. Why hadn't I seen that before? I had to ask myself would I really want to belong to a group like that? What do I value more my love for Christ or a marketplace? Naturally I choose Jesus! I still ached to belong to a small group that I could joyfully & completely call home; however, I left the situation totally in His hands.
Later a message arrived from Katy at Jewel Fire Designs, telling me she got the go ahead for a Christian market & said God put me on her heart and wondered if I'd be interested in helping out! WOW
Don't you just love how the Lord works?! There is more to this, but that can wait for another time.

What answer to prayer or blessings do you have to share??

shared in love♥

No comments: