Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Best Mother's Day Present EVER!!


I remember many Mother's Day gifts from my sons through the years....a handpainted picture, a marigold planted in a styrofoam cup decorated with sequins....a necklace made of pasta. These are all gifts we as Mom's have received, each one of them you treasured. This year I received the best Mother's Day present ever...my youngest son, 28 years old, accepted Christ into his life....and along with him, at his side, was his wife. I could of never asked for a better gift nor received one. To know that your child had held his hands in the air and accepted Christ into his life, well, there are just no words to describe the feeling of that act.

This is one Mother's Day I will never, ever, forget....praise be to God!

~Melana~

No comments: